Re: [Distillers] Re: agricol rum/rhum agricole

  • Robert Elliott
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2003
      My God Harry,

      If my wife gets hold of this information, then there will definitely be no more sugar in our household ! ! ! ! !

      Cheers,

      Bob.

      Properties

      Sugar is sweet, develops semen, beneficial for the eyes, nourishing
      and gives strength. It eliminates excessive humors of wind and bile
      in the body and checks vomit.

      White sugar :
      It is sweet relishing, cool and it develops semen. It is beneficial
      in blood impurities, excessive bile, excessive wind, fever,
      inflammation and vomit.

      A person whose semen has been polluted and impurified by excessive
      wind and bile in the body, sugar cane juice is very beneficial to
      them.