strange condensation

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2001
      I've distilled some neutral vodka and stored it in a bottle. After a day
      or so, I see droplets condensing at various levels in the open space of
      the bottle, some in a ring formation. It's 40% strenght, diluted
      with distilled water. I've never seen this in commercial vodka, am I
      seeing fusels that weren't removed? This batch was passed through
      charcoal twice, too.

      any ideas?
      Matthew @ psibercom