Re: What watts is the still spirits still?

  • hurne@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
      --- In Distillers@y..., stampers@b... wrote:
      > In the meantime, does anyone know what the rating of the element in
      > the still spirits 25lt s/steel reflux still is?

      I've now found out - it's 1380 Watts, in case anyone else is
      interested.

      Looks like my old controller will work after all then. I've got a wash
      ready to go through the still, so I'll give it a crack tonight.

      If it does work, would anyone be interested in me finding out if you
      can buy them separately?

      Kev.