FW: [new_distillers] Re: stone/nixon v. stillmaker

  • Rob van Leuven
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001

      -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
      Van: Rob van Leuven [mailto:r.vanleuven@...]
      Verzonden: vrijdag 2 februari 2001 17:24
      Aan: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: RE: [new_distillers] Re: stone/nixon v. stillmaker

      -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
      Van: Martin Hanover [mailto:martin@...]
      Verzonden: donderdag 1 februari 2001 23:24
      Aan: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Hi guys,
      attached is a photograph of a n/s still I built last year; at the moment I'm building an improved version which I can't show you yet. Believe it, if you want clean spirit, n/s is the way to go!!!
      Rob

      Many thanks for your comments Giles.
      I have not yet seen a s/n designe yet. do you have any diagrams/photos, and maybe you could tell me how you converted your stillmaker design.
      Thanks again.
      Martin....