ss. scrubers in column

  • glennnat@southwest.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      On my column i have a welded s .steel perferated plate on the bottom
      ....so i cant get the scrubbers in the bottom section without
      difficulty:((

      Because of the two cooling pipes going through the middle i can only
      get them in between the two from the top ...which they are 30 cm apart
      right in the middle of a 600 mm column... and i could prolly get 7 to
      8 scrubbers in there ...

      Can someone tell me if that is enough or should i put some on top of
      the top pipe and fill up to the condenser opening??or try to get them
      in the bottom section as well??

      P.s this is a top forum for a new guy having a great time!!:))

      Thanks Glenn
    • Rob van Leuven