How to make rum

  • canadian_distiller_outlaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      hey
      well, im new to this group and its great to be here, but i could use
      some help.......
      i usually use my still to make alchol for things like wine, vodka,
      beer, and the ocaisional whiskey. but lately, for a christman party,
      my friends have asked me to make them some rum as a
      contribution/joke/test. i have no idea what the procedure is, nor if
      i have the time for ageing or the resources. could someone give me a
      hand with my dilemma? any help is greatly apreciated, and ill be
      glad to contribute to any help anyone else needs

      thanx a lot!!
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        get it from the liquor store, drop there some tooth paste (very little) to make it cloudy and tell them you did it...

        canadian_distiller_outlaw <canadian_saudi@...> wrote:hey
        well, im new to this group and its great to be here, but i could use
        some help.......
        i usually use my still to make alchol for things like wine, vodka,
        beer, and the ocaisional whiskey. but lately, for a christman party,
        my friends have asked me to make them some rum as a
        contribution/joke/test. i have no idea what the procedure is, nor if
        i have the time for ageing or the resources. could someone give me a
        hand with my dilemma? any help is greatly apreciated, and ill be
        glad to contribute to any help anyone else needs

        thanx a lot!!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        I can be wrong I must say
        Cheers, Alex...