Re: BATF complient software for distillery

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Riannon
      Have you seen the still at www.amazingstill.com? It works through
      evaporation so doesn't scorch the wash so it may be good for your
      fruit washes. I would be interested in any tricks you have heard that
      commercial distillers use, such as neutralising the wash before a
      second distillation. I have also heard of them using electricity,
      aeration, ultrasound, various rock filters, sunlight. (Carl, have you
      heard of any such tricks in industry?)

      Peter

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Riannon Walsh" <riannon@c...>