BATF complient software for distillery

  • lapsnuit
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hello,

      Anyone knows about a management/accounting software package that is
      used for distillery's ?

      Preferably a BATF complient package, but this no must.

      Let me know,

      Cheers
    • Riannon Walsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
        hi

        I know for a fact that these programs do exist. Ive had a number of them
        marketed to me over the past couple years.
        I have to go through all my heaps of stuff to locate the companies and
        tomorrow when the world goes back to work, Ill also ask some friends who
        their distilleries are using and post the details as soon as I hear back
        from them (could be until Tuesday--Mondays get a bit crazed round here)
        cheers
        Riannon

        _________________________________

        Riannon Walsh, CEO
        Cloonaughill CelticMalts,Inc.
        Whiskies of the World Expos/San Francisco
        The Celtic Spirit Journal

        610.326.8151 fax: 610.970.6257
        email: riannon@...
        www.celticmalts.com

        ...fel y gwyneir y ceir...

        Anyone knows about a management/accounting software package that is
        used for distillery's ?

        Preferably a BATF complient package, but this no must.

        Let me know,

        Cheers

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
        distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • peter_vcb
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          Hi Riannon
          Have you seen the still at www.amazingstill.com? It works through
          evaporation so doesn't scorch the wash so it may be good for your
          fruit washes. I would be interested in any tricks you have heard that
          commercial distillers use, such as neutralising the wash before a
          second distillation. I have also heard of them using electricity,
          aeration, ultrasound, various rock filters, sunlight. (Carl, have you
          heard of any such tricks in industry?)

          Peter

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Riannon Walsh" <riannon@c...>