Thump Keg

  • guziki2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
      Does some one have a diagram of a thump keg they can send me? I have
      always wanted to know how thump keg's functioned, and I haven't been
      able to find a diagram anywhere on the web, so this is really my last
      hope for finding a diagram of said. Will some one please send me
      one, and preferably, one in the main body of the text, not in an
      attechment.

      THANX!!!!!!!!!!!
    • http://www.firstclassmatch.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
        http://homedistiller.org/designs.htm

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "guziki2003" <guziki2003@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003

          wrote:
          > Does some one have a diagram of a thump keg they can send me? I
          have
          > always wanted to know how thump keg's functioned, and I haven't
          been
          > able to find a diagram anywhere on the web, so this is really my
          last
          > hope for finding a diagram of said. Will some one please send me
          > one, and preferably, one in the main body of the text, not in an
          > attechment.

        • BOKAKOB
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2003
            You can try this one: http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wJXEPzhgUaWY9UnuqJc63r6ygbMsCPwciFyj2TpM2zh2CFOXtV40nGF1gwUK5C2gbmK83i2jYOmeJox1dY6dTmBB3g/OFTS/Multi-Thumper%20MkIIg.gif

            guziki2003 <guziki2003@...> wrote:Does some one have a diagram of a thump keg they can send me? I have always wanted to know how thump keg's functioned, and I haven't been able to find a diagram anywhere on the web, so this is really my last hope for finding a diagram of said. Will some one please send me one, and preferably, one in the main body of the text, not in an attechment. THANX!!!!!!!!!!!

            I can be wrong I must say
            Cheers, Alex...