Gin Head

  • jimpuchai
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hello all.
      My single reducer column on a 40 Gallon copper tank (It was all I
      had !!) does the job so well that I threw away my carbon. The one
      small deficiency seems to be the difficulty of using a gin head with
      this design.
      I am thinking of adding a Vapour Management takeoff and directing
      the middle run vapour through a Gin head before condensing it.
      Does anyone have any experience of this approach ? It seems such a
      very obvious way to do it, that I feel there must be a catch
      somewhere.
      Thanks for all the great info. gleaned from this group. Absolutely
      priceless.

      Jim