Re: [Distillers] Interesting video

  • tipringwaterpipe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi Bob
      I agree it was a great video, and I'll admit I only watched in once, but didn't he mention something about filtration? If you distill 6X something doesn't seem to add up. I guess I'm just a sceptic......but he did win gold medals, so he has to be doing something right. We need an operative on the inside. Maybe the CIA could let us have access to thier web cams ;-)
      Down-the-Hatch
      Tip

      Robert Elliott <r_selliott@...> wrote:
      Hi Group,

      That surely is a very interesting video. It's interesting to note that Tito
      actually puts more emphasis into distilling than the fermentation process. I
      thought that fermentation would have been just as important. I guess if he
      has a reliable source (he said that he gets someone else to ferment then he
      distils the "beer") then there is no problem. After distilling 6 times, no
      doubt he has something that is really pure. Also of interest is the term
      'beer". Is that the norm for a mash to be called beer or is that "States"
      terminology??

      Cheers,

      Bob.