Re: What do ya think happend? Thanks Alex

  • shinershane
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      You always come through for me sooner or later. I did take out a few
      scrubbers and finally got it through my head that a smashed down
      scrubber is nothing more then a flat disc lacking in surface. when
      teased up and packed gentle with care they treat me a whole lot
      better. Thanks again

      Brother in Spirits

      SS