Re: [Distillers] What do ya think happend?

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      It may be possible that somehow your column got
      fludded. Try to re-arrange your srubbers, make sure
      your take off passage is clear (valve and the tube),
      use less heat to distill.

      =====

      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • shinershane
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        You always come through for me sooner or later. I did take out a few
        scrubbers and finally got it through my head that a smashed down
        scrubber is nothing more then a flat disc lacking in surface. when
        teased up and packed gentle with care they treat me a whole lot
        better. Thanks again

        Brother in Spirits

        SS