RE: [Distillers] haze in the finnished product

  • Rutger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2003
      Do not use mineral water to dilute. Mineral water (hence the name) contains
      minerals, which can't stay in solution when the alcohol is mixed with water.
      They will form the haze. Use either boiled tapwater or better: distilled
      water. Boiling tapwater will reduce chlorine and calcium, distilled water
      does contain only H2O.

      Rutger