WHY

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      Pete, I think I have given you the wrong idea when I mentioned halving the
      sugar. It appears that I did this by mistake but I wasn't sure so decided to
      ask the group as to the results of doing same.
      Trust me, I wouldn't do this unless it was a mistake. I buy my sugar in bulk
      and have a coke bottle cut down to the 1kg size and apparently I must have
      counted it as 2kg by mistake. results, smelly and bugger all spirit.
      Thanks for the reply.
      Pilch.
      Ian Pilcher
      pilch@...