Suitable surface sealant

  • mixtli79@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      I am in the process of building a still. I was wanting to use a 25
      lb. weight for the still lid because it holds the meter long columb
      and the almost as long condenser very steady. I stripped all the
      paint off the weight, and found it was cast iron underneath. Does any
      one know of any paint or sealant I might be able to apply to make this
      safe? Polyurethane maybe?
      Thanks,
      Mixtli