Tony

  • abbotts1@vianet.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi
      Tanks for your reply regarding my reflux still design. I just have a
      question about the information you gave me in your reply, about
      putting in some "pass-through" tubes or a small coil inside the
      column for extra reflux (I like that idea). I was reading through Jan
      Williams information about his/her still, Jan says that there is 12
      windings in the column but Jan also says that this seems to be
      inefficient. What do think the reason for this is?(From looking at
      the pictures of Jans still I can't pick whether the coil is copper or
      plastic tubing). Also I would like to know your opinion on Jans still
      because my design is reasonabily close, can it be improved on or is
      there a better design altogether? Thanks again
      Chris.
    • Pete Sayers
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2001
        Tony, could you please call past the shop on sat morn, if you can, i need a
        little advise re update on my Norton.
        Pete