Re: [Distillers] filtration experience

  • Johan Hemberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2000
      Hi Matthew

      Try to attach a big funnel at the top of the pipe and pour all alcohol you want to clean there. Then add some kind of valve at the bottom of the pipe so you can regulate the cleaning rate.
      Thats one way to have the carbon wet all the time and still not exceed the cleaning rate.
      However it's the results that matter, and if your results is good if enough, thats just fine.