Re: [Distillers] Water Maker Still

  • Hector A. Landaeta C.
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003

      --
      Héctor Landaeta.
      Colonia Tovar - Venezuela.

    • flaming_pinto
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
        Disitlled water is just water that has been steam-processed to remove
        imputities, minerals, etc. How would it act as a laxitive? It is
        just REALLLY clean water.

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Hector A. Landaeta C."

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
          Distilled water is definitely drinkable (and safe), but will be essentially tasteless.

        • BOKAKOB
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
            The ansence of taste makes it taste different. Most people find distilled water "chemical dry" in taste. I use only distilled water for vodka. When you add to 40% abv a bit of sugar and glicerine, it is really good.

            Austin Smith <asmith1@...> wrote:Distilled water is definitely drinkable (and safe), but will be essentially tasteless.

            I can be wrong I must say
            Cheers, Alex...