Re: Cloudy mash even after clearing agent added - UPDATE

  • Boot
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
      I'd throw it in the still mate and let 'er rip. You should see the
      raw-sugar-induced muck that I distill -- and it comes out as pure and
      lovely as you could ever want. I only use a teaspoon or two of beer finings
      and let it sit for a day. It remains extremely cloudy even so.

      As long as you're not dumping huge volumes of lee sediment into the still,
      it should be fine.

      Good luck.

      Boot.