Re: On Grain Ferment: Alcohol loss?

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      I toss the whole mash including grains into a modified version of
      amazing still. I use 80C temperature heater which won't scorch the
      grains but gets almost all the alcohol out if I collect half the
      volume. Here's few pics of the system
      http://www.bryggforum.com/modules.php?
      name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=132&start=100 It's in swedish but pics
      should explain the idea. Using lower temp heater (45C) gives a bit
      less harshness.

      Greetz, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Stam" <Robert.Stam@b...>