Re: [Distillers] Whisky Cocktail Recipes

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2000
      On Wed, Jan 28, 2037 at 11:11:55PM +0000, John William Clark wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > As you may gather from the signature text at the bottom of this email, I
      > run a personalised scotch whisky web site.
      >
      > I am considering the incorporation of whisky drinks and/or cocktail
      > recipes containing whisky s, and thought that this eGroup might be a good
      > place to gather any recipe suggestions.

      > John Clark.

      Not really a whisky-based drink, but I love this one. Using Bombay
      Sapphire, Plymouth, or San Francisco's own Junipero gin and some
      Glenmorangie (err...I mean Clanark!) and this drink is top notch. :-)
      It's basically a dry martini with a dash of scotch.

      The Smoky Martini:

      2.5 oz gin
      .5 oz dry vermouth
      .25 scotch whisky

      Stir in cracked ice and serve in a chilled cocktail glass. garnish with
      olive(s) or nothing (I am just not a fan of gin martinis with a lemon
      zest garnish :-)

      -matt
      Matthew @ psibercom