Re: Counter-flow in condensor coil

  • toddk63
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 1, 2003
      How do you obtain such a low flow rate? I use a globe valve on the
      garden hose feeding my vinyl tubing. I can only get it down to around
      2 l/min. Any thing less and it would be OFF.

      Todd K.

      >I'm using 440 mls/min or so.
    • toddk63
      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 2, 2003
        Dr. Cones method in "The Compleat Distiller" spells it out pretty
        clearly. If you don't have a copy of that. Here is another good info
        source:

        http://www.scottlab.com/nutrient.htm

        http://www.grapestompers.com/articles/yeast_nutrients.htm

        http://consumer.lallemand.com/danstar-lalvin/fermaidwine.html