Re: Thumper in multi-series

  • bokakob
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
      The point was not to get hi abv distillate, I have it already, the
      point was to build and explore. I am glad the idea worked with very
      minor correction. Now anyone who does not want to build a column can
      get this kind of still and even be able to run it continuously(?)
      with good results.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "peter_vcb" <viciousblackout@y...>