Re: Double Boiler Pot Still

  • toddk63
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2003
      Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I don't think that would
      provide enough heat for the proper extraction of the essence. Me
      thinks I'll try boiling salts to raise the temp next. I'm heading to
      the nursery to pick up some fertilizer ;o).

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "abbababbaccc" <abbababbaccc@y...>