P. Fioretti & Co.

  • rafpkf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      I am trying to determine if a source of specific flavorings, barrels,
      wood chips, recipes, etc that I have referenced in a book from a
      friend's expatriate Saudi days still exists or if anyone recalls the
      store. The address given in the pages I have is: P. Fioretti & Co.
      1470 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 20028. There is a laundry/Dry
      Cleaner there now. This publication is also found on the web in only
      one location as far as I can tell. That is
      http://www.expats.org.uk/features-theblueflamel.html. Does anyone
      know the vintage of the original publication? I guess it was written
      in the 50's or 60's.
      TIA