modified still head

  • mllizard72
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      i was dinkning around w/ paint and came up with this design. it uses
      other peoples designs. most notably bokakob's reducer and a take off
      of mike nixons amphora coil. what do we think will it work? will it
      build up too much pressure? what can we do to make it work? picture
      can be found
      http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/distillers/lst?.dir=/lizard+still
      &.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/