english

  • Johan Hemberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000

      wash = mash?
      or wash = distillate, head produkt?

      I wish english was my native language

    • Gary Gluyas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
        Hello

        Wash is the mixture of sugar / yeast / nutrient that is fermented out prior
        to, and ready for distillation.

        Gary

        ----------
        From: Johan Hemberg <hemberg@...>
        To: Distillers <Distillers@egroups.com>
        Subject: [Distillers] english
        Date: Thursday, 7 December 2000 23:38

        wash = mash?
        or wash = distillate, head produkt?

        I wish english was my native language
      • D. C.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
          << wash = mash? or wash = distillate, head produkt? >>

          wash = mash = beer = wort = squeeze = start = wash = mash = beer
          Yes, wash = mash.

          << I wish english was my native language >>
          Such a hard language to learn.