reply to dick

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 1999
      please don't insult metho by drawing an analogy betwixt it and filipino RISKY,have a bloody good new year,millenium etc. etc.as i know you will.

      believe it or not thailand has an excellent whisky called mekong [meekong]???????????? it seems to have a high corn[indian corn/maize] component,don't know if it's a straight or a blend,any one tried or know about it========by the way dick metho's much nicer if you put some raspberry flavour in the milk as well ,mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! --many regards to all happy methoing,brian
    • E.J.G. Montforts
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 1999
        Ahhhhhhhh! Mekong whisky! As Irish Shane McGowan sings in
        one of his tantalizing songs: she gave me Mekong whisky, she
        gave me Hongkong Flu, she gave me Mekong whisky and put me
        on a breeze to Kathmandu. The Americans, when not engaged in
        Vietnam, met this same Mekong whisky on their R and R. Many
        of them survived that. And yet, when they left, they left
        Mekong whisky behind.

        When we are born, we are wet, cold and hungry.
        Then it gets worse.....
        Ed