Re: Question for M. Nixon...

  • mwmccaw
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2003
      > Which yeasts did Mr Cone recommend? which ones have you been using
      Mike?

      See my other posts for Dr. Cone's recommendations and comments.
      These days, for a neutral ferment, I use the Prestige 8 kg turbo and
      let it take two weeks with three feedings and temperature control to
      keep it at 20ÂșC. So much less work than making all the nutrient
      additions and pH modifications.
      Mike McCaw