Re: Alcohol output

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003
      The first figure is at 95%abv. The second is watered down to 40%abv.
      How you achieve it is up to you - in a pot still you just get more at
      a lower %ge in the first run, if you keep redistilling you will get a
      similar amount as from a reflux still in one run.
      Wal
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Bertus Barnard"

      (http://ago.fromru.com/index.files/samogon.htm)