galvanized iron

  • Patrick Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      Hi,

      I was wondering...

      would it matter if I did one run through a galvanized milk ern?(it is only temporary, but until I get something better it will have to do!)

      I have an old milk ern which would be perfect for my still, only it's made from galvanized iron (I think).
      What would happen if I did one run using a galvanized boiler for a reflux still. What damage will it do to the people that drink the alcohol?
      what are the dangers?

      and what, and where can I get a good boiler from, where can I locate an element for internal use and who can install an element for me?

      Get free email at http://mail.netnoir.net