Brand New

  • pilch@tpg.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Dave, As a new member myself I found that if you spent a little time
      reading all the back postings you will pick up some very valuable
      information and tips very quickly. It is amazing to read some of the
      postings and wonder at the knowledge that some people posess.
      In no time you will think you are one of the "good 'ol boys".
      Welcome,
      Pilch.