whisky barrels

  • embalmo@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      I read a post from Pete and Gary about two weeks ago conserning ageing
      whisky in barrels. I believe Gary asked three questions and I haven't
      yet seen an answer to these questions. So with permission I will
      re-ask.

      1 How long do you soak whisky in the old oak barrels for? or doesn't
      it really matter?

      2. what quantity of whisky?

      3. How large is your barrel?

      Pete, thank you in advance. If you have allready responded to the
      questions and I missed it then I appologize.

      Steven