Re: Thoughts on galvanized boiler?

  • toddk63
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2003
      I did the HCl test side by side with a galvnized nail. The nail
      bubbled, the milk can did not. They must be tinned!

      Todd K.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "toddk63" <toddk63@y...> wrote:
      > I found a couple of 40 L milk cans this weekend for cheap NZ$$$.
      They

    • confederaterebel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2003
        galvanized stills were used ta make shine years ago and were called silver clouds. they were generally very big, rangin from 500 gallon ta over 1500 gallon. but this was durin prohibition and that liquer was made more fer money than quality. personally i would try something of better quality. when galvinzed is het up such as cutting torch it will emit a noxious gas. not very good ta breathe let alone drink