Re: [Distillers] Re: cleaning carbon

  • Harley Daschund
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2003
      OK....then you agree that 'pressure cooking' used carbon is better than
      merely boiling in an open container,allowing steam to escape through the
      whole process?.......as I stated in my original post,I am NOT
      disagreeing,just trying to decide whether I need to change my
      carbon-cleaning method...:>)...thanks...