Re: bad yeast, or something more?

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      i presume you decided not to distill it since you thought it is
      dodgy, and thought it couldnt even be saved by distillation. so
      you "naturally" give it to "friends" are they friends or enemies?
      i have had a few batches that were slow to start. i think the initial
      temp of the wash is important when you add the yeast.