Re: reply to MEL ,ED ,ROGER

  • E.J.G. Montforts
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 1999
      Brian,
      weather? Snertweer! Rain, cold (4 C), gales! Dark in the
      morning, dark in the afternoon, dark in the evening. Lights
      on when you get up, lights on when you come home, lights on
      at work. Thanks for the recipy. Will (let others) try out.
      When finished, will let you know. BTW, a friend of mine will
      try out. He is an amateur-distiller, and liqueurmaker, and
      even writes articles for a magazine, called Proost (cheers).
      This magazine is about making beer, wine, liqueur; about
      growing grapes and the like and about country wines.
      He is way ahead of humble me in this art, and I am convinced
      that he will know how to do it. He has the skills, he has
      the equipment, and he is curious. If there are some special
      things he should know, I would love to hear from you.
      Regards and thanks again.
      Ed

      No flowers, no bees
      no leaves on the trees