New Photos

  • Wil
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2003
      I have posted some pictures in PHOTOS of the new column im building
      if anyone wants to take a look..
    • Brandon Lee
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2003
        Hey guys i don't want to seem computer illiterate but how do u get to the photo's and past post  -- make it easy for me--this is not distilling fine spirits
        Blueflame456

        Wil <wbg_us@...> wrote:
        I have posted some pictures in PHOTOS of the new column im building
        if anyone wants to take a look..

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Wil
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 20, 2003
          You will need to log into the Distillers group page brandon, look
          in the left margin and click the photos link. then look for the
          folder you want..

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Lee <blueflame456@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hey guys i don't want to seem computer illiterate but how do u get
          to the photo's and past post -- make it easy for me--this is not
          distilling fine spirits
          > Blueflame456
          >
          > Wil <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
          > I have posted some pictures in PHOTOS of the new column im
          building
          > if anyone wants to take a look..
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          >
          > To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to distillers-
          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Service.

        • duds2u
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31 12:46 AM
            I just added some photos of my stills and parrots beak to the photos.
            The thermometer in the parrots beak is a normal brewers thermometer
            that I modified by loosening the the lowest securing wire so that it
            slips into the parrots beak easily. Makes it a lot easier for
            temperature correction.
            I have modified the output line for both stills since I took the
            photos by adding a liebig heat exchanger so that the distillate is
            cooler. The output of both is about 20C now.
            Cheers
            Duds
          • Anthony Athawes
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 31 1:17 AM
              Duds, how do I get to see photos in email?

              Tony

              I just added some photos of my stills and parrots beak to the photos.
              The thermometer in the parrots beak is a normal brewers thermometer
              that I modified by loosening the the lowest securing wire so that it
              slips into the parrots beak easily. Makes it a lot easier for
              temperature correction.
              I have modified the output line for both stills since I took the
              photos by adding a liebig heat exchanger so that the distillate is
              cooler. The output of both is about 20C now.
              Cheers
              Duds

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Trid
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 31 11:56 AM
                --- Anthony Athawes <Anthony.Athawes@...> wrote:

                > Duds, how do I get to see photos in email?
                >
                > Tony

                You don't...you have to go to the yahoo group website and look under the photos
                section. At the home page, you'll see a list of what's new at the top in the
                middle. Click on "new photos"

                Trid
              • Anthony Athawes
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 31 12:17 PM
                  Trid, Thank you very much for this info. I'm used to receiving/sending
                  attachments to emails. On reflection, it is a good thing to archive the
                  photos whereas many letters can be disposed and other archive info sought
                  when the need arises.

                  Perhaps Harry might periodically send a reminder?

                  Tony

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 31 12:47 PM
                    --- Anthony Athawes <Anthony.Athawes@...> wrote:

                    > Trid, Thank you very much for this info. I'm used to receiving/sending
                    > attachments to emails. On reflection, it is a good thing to archive the
                    > photos whereas many letters can be disposed and other archive info sought
                    > when the need arises.
                    >
                    > Perhaps Harry might periodically send a reminder?
                    >
                    > Tony

                    Generally, he does :)
                    It's worded such that it accounts for people who read the list via the website
                    only. All you need then is to click on the link at the bottom of every email
                    which directs you to the site and it's all laid out for ya.

                    Most reputable yahoo groups actually turn off the feature that allows
                    attachments as virii tend to get spread too easily otherwise.

                    Trid
                    -I moderate a few of my own, and they're set that way, too