Charcoal and wood chips

  • Ted Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hi everyone,
          I just discovered a great source for charcoal and chips, look in the phone book for BBQ or woodstove cooking. I was able to get a 20# bag of hardwood charcoal (mostly oak and maple) for about $15us. They also had Jack Daniels oak barrel chips! These chips are made from JD barrels and parts were charred, they have a wonderful smell of bourbon but were pricey, 9 bucks for 170 cubic inches (3#). there was a number to call for info: 1-800-354-6004.
      Ted Palmer
      tpalmer@...