RE: [Distillers] Pot for reflux

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
      Pat,

      Not easily. What you'd need to do is fabricate some sort of attachment
      that will fit into the collar on top of the boiler, that the condenser tube
      can also be fastened into.

      Tony
    • Pete Sayers
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
        Hi Pat, Pete here. You could change the still, however you would have to
        make up a simple condensor with the same connection as the reflux tower.
        this would allow the boiler to be used for the two applications.
        regards Pete