Pot for reflux

  • Patrick Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
      Howdy all,

      I'm soon going to be investing in a Euro Reflux still
      and I was wondering if there is any way of being able to transfer the reflux still into a post still, and back aging, for use when using mashes etc.?
      Any ideas, or answers would be greatful!
      Thanks Pat

      Get free email at http://mail.netnoir.net
    • Tony & Elle Ackland
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
        Pat,

        Not easily. What you'd need to do is fabricate some sort of attachment
        that will fit into the collar on top of the boiler, that the condenser tube
        can also be fastened into.

        Tony
      • Pete Sayers
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
          Hi Pat, Pete here. You could change the still, however you would have to
          make up a simple condensor with the same connection as the reflux tower.
          this would allow the boiler to be used for the two applications.
          regards Pete