Sorry

  • DAVID REID
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2000
      Sorry,
               Emails on Cellulose conversion should have gone to the Biofuel n.g. not Distillers.
      B.r., David
    • Ian
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2001
        I would like to apologise to all those people who were unlucky enough to cop the "Badtrans virus" from me.
        Apparently some generous prick slipped me a copy and my computer did the rest.
        We are all cleaned up now (hopefully) so we will be able to get on with it.

        Merry Christmas
        to one and all.

        Pilch
        Likkerman
      • klcampbell
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 11, 2001
          G'day Pilch,we have all been through the same scenario,hopefully our virus protection is up to date.
          Mine is currently running updates about every three days.
          Good old "Vet",All the best for the coming festivities and a merry Christmas to you and yours,Regards,Ken.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 25, 2004
            Sorry about sending the whole digest gang. An accident. Real message to
            follow.

            Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au
            http://server-au.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/b?cg=link&ci=ninemsn&tu=http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au?refid=hotmail_tagline
          • rodmacd2000
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 26, 2004
              But what the hell does your *real* message have to do with the
              Distillers Forum?

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 28, 2004
                "rodmacd2000" <rmacdoug@...> wrote:
                >But what the hell does your *real* message have to do with the
                >Distillers Forum?

                I beg your pardon? You must have confused my message about molasses with
                something else -- I hope.

                Boot.

                SEEK: Now with over 60,000 dream jobs! Click here:
                http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail
              • miciofelice2003
                Message 7 of 7 , May 7 4:25 PM
                  Ciao a tutti.

                  In post 42421 I wrote "so long we had ...."

                  My meaning was "Hi, we had an exchange ..."

                  I confused Hi with so long.

                  Sorry for it.

                  Ciao a tutti

                  micio felice