Hectors tutorials ...

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      > I can get as deep into the "science" ... as you like.

      Bring it on Hector ! I'm always keen to learn. Glad to have someone onboard that can explain it so well. I really do appreciate your posts and that you take the time to get into the details. The others who arent interested ? They can always just push the delete key.

      Tony
    • Robert N
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003

        I concur! How about a blow by blow recipe, as in-depth as you wish to go. I could spend years learning all about yeast, but alas, it doesn’t pay the bills, for me anyway. Osmotic learning at its best!

        Yours in Spirit

        Robert