3" short column

  • Johan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:36 PM

      Just a little update on the 43 cm high 3” column. Even though the product from the stripper was pretty good even at low reflux, the quality at the second distillation is not good enough (I want absolutely pure)

      I tried it at 2 kw 1.5 kw 1 kw and high reflux, but nope there is faint taste of fusel in it.

      I’m out of packing so I’ll give it a rest for a while.

      Johan