Re: [Distillers] Re: boiler insulation

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 1, 2003
      Harley Daschund wrote:
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: boiler insulation

      I have to agree...converted my Water Heater in appx 10 minutes...my 14 year old son could have done it as well....probably 7 minutes or less...:>)...maybe its too simple for 'great minds' to grasp......read somewhere that Einstein(sp?) couldnt recall phone numbers....:>)
      You might say that it's relatively easy then :-)
      I am comforted by the knowledge that so many people are infallible.
      Mike N
    • rodmacd2000
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 5, 2005
        Don't forget to insulate your column while you're at it!

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "hermit720022002"