Re: [Distillers] Inverting sugar

  • DAVID REID
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
      Pete, Tony etc,
      Recently used this process myself to start a batch
      after breeding up my starter yeast and was amazed how quick it is and how it
      accelerates the fermentation process. Fermentation trap was bubbling away
      merrily ten minutes after closing and locking the lid. Cant comment
      regarding quality as fermentation is ongoing and havnt distilled the
      finished wash yet.
      B.r., David