boiler insulation

  • uninterested10
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 29, 2003
      I have a 15 1/2 gallon keg, heated with a 3000 watt element.Most
      people show their columns insulated, but I understand the boiler
      should be insulated as well.What are people using to insulate the
      boiler. Thanks
    • rodmacd2000
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 5, 2005
        Don't forget to insulate your column while you're at it!

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "hermit720022002"