annual awards

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 1999
      the original idea was for acknowledgement to be given to our hobbies NON-COMMERCIAL sites in the form of awards from an active group of members who have no affiliation to these sites,therefore total independant views were guarenteed,but so many blues broke out because the standard is so high, so to save armageddon arriving early in tasmania we simply
      chose to list the sites,one of the names for the awards couldn't even be ageed upon as it was felt only aussies and kiwi's would see the joke ,so out of deference to our u.s. "cousins" we dropped the name==downundermapoftassie===awards .
      a special thanks to des zein of code imports in n.z. who owns and moderates this site and does a bloody brilliant job,if you appreciate his input free of charge on the members behalf ,send him an email to this site he at least deserves that.
      the three best are AUSTRALIA www.ozemail.com.au/~azamith

      NEW ZEALAND www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller/

      NORTH AMERICA www.webconx.com/ethanol.htm

      many regards to all ,happy millenium brian