homedistiller.org

  • Robert Lougee
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2003
      Tony:
      You folks are probably fast asleep at this time, but please
      check your website when you get a minute. I havn't been able to
      connect to it the last few days. If you're updating the site, or the
      server is down, it is apparently un-accessable. This is a duplicate
      message I sent via e-mail just in case that was affected in your
      area as well.

      "If it pours, drink it"
      Robert
    • Robert N
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 20, 2003

        I concur, it doesn’t work for me either.

        Yours in Spirit

        Robert

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 21, 2003
          I also concur it dont work here niether
        • Rev. Cunningham
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 21, 2003
            On 21 Jun 2003 at 12:16, Distillers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Message: 4
            > Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:02:51 -0000
            > From: "Robert Lougee" <lougee@...>
            > Subject: homedistiller.org
            >
            > Tony:
            > You folks are probably fast asleep at this time, but please
            > check your website when you get a minute. I havn't been able to
            > connect to it the last few days.

            The same seems true on this end as well. I am unable to connect to
            the site. It does seem, however, that the mirror site is accesable.
            For those of you that need the link to the mirror site, it is:

            http://distiller.servebeer.com

            Thank goodness for backup plans, eh?

            Sincerely,
            Rev. Cunningham

            ============================
            David Michael Cunningham
            Author of "Creating Magickal Entities"
            Autumn 2003
            ============================
          • tipringwaterpipe
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 21, 2003
              I concur with the Rev. Cunningham. The distillers 'Bible' is AWOL. I think it's time for a few Hail - Bloody - Marries. :-)
              No Blasphemy's intended.

              Down - the - Hatch
              Tip

              "Rev. Cunningham" <distiller@...> wrote:
              On 21 Jun 2003 at 12:16, Distillers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Message: 4
              >    Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:02:51 -0000
              >    From: "Robert Lougee" <lougee@...>
              > Subject: homedistiller.org
              >
              > Tony:
              > You folks are probably fast asleep at this time, but please
              > check your website when you get a minute. I havn't been able to
              > connect to it the last few days.

              The same seems true on this end as well. I am unable to connect to
              the site. It does seem, however, that the mirror site is accesable.
              For those of you that need the link to the mirror site, it is:

              http://distiller.servebeer.com

              Thank goodness for backup plans, eh?

              Sincerely,
              Rev. Cunningham

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Robert N
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 21, 2003

                Hi reverend, thankyou for the link. Haven’t seen you on the group for a while.

                Yours in Spirit

                Robert

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 22, 2003
                  I had problems with the http:// homedistiller.org but not with
                  alternative
                  http://distiller.servebeer.com
                  Wal
                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, tipringwaterpipe <ed_bathie@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > I concur with the Rev. Cunningham. The distillers 'Bible' is AWOL.
                  I think it's time for a few Hail - Bloody - Marries. :-)
                  > No Blasphemy's intended.
                  >
                  > Down - the - Hatch
                  > Tip
                  >
                  > "Rev. Cunningham" <distiller@m...> wrote:
                  > On 21 Jun 2003 at 12:16, Distillers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                  >
                  > > Message: 4
                  > > Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:02:51 -0000
                  > > From: "Robert Lougee" <lougee@a...>
                  > > Subject: homedistiller.org
                  > >
                  > > Tony:
                  > > You folks are probably fast asleep at this time, but please
                  > > check your website when you get a minute. I havn't been able to
                  > > connect to it the last few days.
                  >
                  > The same seems true on this end as well. I am unable to connect to
                  > the site. It does seem, however, that the mirror site is accesable.
                  > For those of you that need the link to the mirror site, it is:
                  >
                  > http://distiller.servebeer.com
                  >
                  > Thank goodness for backup plans, eh?
                  >
                  > Sincerely,
                  > Rev. Cunningham
                  >
                  > ============================
                  > David Michael Cunningham
                  > Author of "Creating Magickal Entities"
                  > Autumn 2003

                  Service.

                • avisorropos
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 22, 2003

                    thanks for the tip now i can get in

                    I had problems with the http:// homedistiller.org but not with
                    > alternative
                    > http://distiller.servebeer.com
                    > Wal
                    > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, tipringwaterpipe
                    <ed_bathie@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > I concur with the Rev. Cunningham. The distillers 'Bible' is
                    AWOL.
                    > I think it's time for a few Hail - Bloody - Marries. :-)
                    > > No Blasphemy's intended.
                    > >
                    > > Down - the - Hatch
                    > > Tip
                    > >
                    > > "Rev. Cunningham" <distiller@m...> wrote:
                    > > On 21 Jun 2003 at 12:16, Distillers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Message: 4
                    > > > Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:02:51 -0000
                    > > > From: "Robert Lougee" <lougee@a...>
                    > > > Subject: homedistiller.org
                    > > >
                    > > > Tony:
                    > > > You folks are probably fast asleep at this time, but please
                    > > > check your website when you get a minute. I havn't been able to
                    > > > connect to it the last few days.
                    > >
                    > > The same seems true on this end as well. I am unable to connect
                    > > the site. It does seem, however, that the mirror site is
                    accesable.
                    > > For those of you that need the link to the mirror site, it is:
                    > >
                    > > http://distiller.servebeer.com
                    > >
                    > > Thank goodness for backup plans, eh?
                    > >
                    > > Sincerely,
                    > > Rev. Cunningham
                    > >
                    > > ============================
                    > > David Michael Cunningham
                    > > Author of "Creating Magickal Entities"
                    > > Autumn 2003

                    > Service.

                  • shane_kirkman
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 13, 2013
                      Hi Can anyone email me the homedistiller.org web site.
                      When I click on the download link, "http://homedistiller.org/resources/download" it says file not found.

                      Thanks for any help.
                    • joe giffen
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 15, 2013